Hello and welcome to my party at Living on Love and Cents. I am so happy to have you here!
Living on Love and Cents is a blog that I started as a way to help myself and others save more! I work hard to bring you fun and frugal ideas for great family life. Every week you will see posts including Dating on a Dime, Frugal and Fun For Kids, Budget Friendly Recipes, Restaurant Coupon Round Ups, Store Deals and Coupon Match Ups , Diaper Deals, and so much more! You will also see many fabulous FAMILY FRIENDLY reviews and giveaways!
Let me tell you a little about me: I am a a christian, a VP of Accounting turned SAHM,a wife of 8 1/2 years and a mom of 2 kids under 5. In fact my oldest turned FIVE TODAY!!!I never understood what my parents meant about time fling by until I became a mom myself! Where did 5 years go? Here are a couple pics to make you smile. (The day she was born,1st birthday and today!)
In honor of her birthday I decided to party along with hundreds of other fabulous bloggerss! I have joined the 2011 Ultimate Blog Party from 5 Minutes for Mom. A HUGE thank you to them for hosting this awesome party! If you are stopping by from the Party —WELCOME!!! Please come back often!
And what is a party without gifts? That is why I want to give you something!!! So here is a GIVEAWAY for my existing readers as well as my new ones! I am giving away an infant carseat! YES that is correct! WIN a car seat right here from Living on Love and Cents and Safety 1st! Continue reading to see how to enter. It’s easy! You can do one or all of the entries!!
This giveaway is for the Safety 1st onBoard 35 infant car seat in pink petals fashion. You can find this at Target stores for Here is some information from Safety 1st on the car seat that you can win today!
“Start your little one off on the right road with the Safety 1st onBoard35 Infant Car Seat. Featuring 17% more leg room than most infant car seats and a harness specially designed to fit tiny travelers, the onBoard35 Infant Car Seat easily accommodates the growing baby in a rear-facing position from a tiny 4 to a tall 35 pounds. Our Carry Curve™ handle makes for comfortable transport between the car and wherever you need to go!” You can purchase the pink petals carseat at Target stores and other OnBoard 35 Infant Car Seat styles are available here.
- Leave one comment per entry
- You must do the mandatory entry
- This giveaway is open to US only
- Sign up for here and accept the Free Updates from Living on Love and Cents
- Like” Living on Love and Cents on facebook.
- Follow @loveandcents on Twitter
- Follow Safety1st on Facebook (saying hello from LOL&C would be great! )
- Follow Safety1st on Twitter
For Even MORE EXTRA Entries:
- See the Give Every Night New Flavor Widget on the right? Click on it or click here and tell me what your favorite recipe is? Leave 3 comments for 3 extra entries!!
- See the Gotta Love Chevy Houston Ad on the sidebar? Click on it and Like GLCH Facebook (saying hello from Living on Love and Cents would be GREAT) Leave 3 comments for 3 extra entries!!!
- Visit This Mama Loves Her Bargains and follow via GFC. She has some great giveaways going on too. Leave 1 comment here telling me you follow her.
Easy Daily Entries (Come back and leave a comment each day)
- Tweet -You can use this tweet:
“WOW! #WIN an OnBoard 35 infant carseat @safety_1st & @loveandcents #giveaway http://tinyurl.com/4qj5e2m ”
This Giveaway will end 4/14/11 11:59 PM CST