Introducing Extremeware the dinner ware the is the “best of all world” ! Extremeware is unlike any dinnerware I have seen or used before!
This is a “must have” for moms with kids!
ExtremeWare plastic dishes and bowls bring the look of solid-color ceramic or stoneware dishes to the table without the worry of breakage.
– Crafted in thick, break-resistant SAN plastic
– Dishwasher and microwave reheat-safe
– Solid color minimizes appearance of scratches
– 6 Colors so you can Mix & Match
– SAN plastic dishes are BPA-free
The Extremeware is available at KidSmartLiving.com.
KidSmartLiving.com continues to be the flagship website for SmartLiving Companies, Inc., a family-operated company that brings to busy families the very best in professional-grade child safety products, durable easy-care homewares, stylish unbreakable tableware and kitchen goods, plus many other products focusing on low-maintenance livability and home style.
This site is full of items that are safe for your family! I love that they created a site with MOMS in mind! You can find candles, Cookware, Decor, and so much more! You can also see videos with great tips and tricks for moms!
So what did I think of the Extremeware?
Seriously! My 5 year old loves to help me in the kitchen and setting the table. We have had a couple of scarey moments when a plate was dropped or a glass shattered. These are moments that make a mom stop breathing! You know when you stop and pray that no one moves and no one gets hurt? Well with Extremeware this is not an issue because these are BREAK PROOF! I LOVE THIS! My daughter also loved this because I let her set the table without walking right beside her each step of the way.
You can not tell by looking at them that they are so durable. They are classy and chic looking. I ordered 4 Tangerine colored dinner plates. They are so pretty!
I also received 4 Bentley Colorware Plastic Glasses. These are great transition cups for kids. They are ! tip-resistant and perfectly sized for kids! They are very tough! Durable and break-resistant glasses are exactly what ever mom needs! Oh yes, the first night we used them one was dropped! And it was ok! And when they were done with their drinks they were able to drop them in the sink without me worrying! This are awesome!
BUY IT NOW! To get your own Extremeware dishes or Colorware glasses visit Kid Smart Living. The prices are right and the selection is amazing!
WIN IT NOW!
Kid Smart Living has offered to give one LOL&C a set of 4 Extremeware dinner plates. You choose the color!
- Open to US only.
- Leave one comment per entry
- You must do the mandatory entry! All others are extra but increase your chances of winning.
Mandatory : (1 entry)
Tell me which color Extremeware at Kid Smart Living you will pick if you win.
Follow this via Google Friend Connect (look in the right sidebar and click on follow)
EXTRA entries (1 comment/entry for each):
- Sign up for here and accept the Free Updates from Living on Love and Cents
- Like” Living on Love and Cents on facebook ,
- Like Kid Smart Living on facebook. To help confirm please say you are from Living on Love and Cents (try to tag by putting a @ directly in front of Living)
Easy Daily Entries (Come back and leave a comment each day) You can do each method once per day.
- Follow @loveandcents on Twitter and Tweet -You can use this tweet:
Check out UnBreakable and Fashionable dinnerware! #Win a set of 4 here from @loveandcents and @KidSmartLiving #contest #giveaway
- Post about and link back to this giveaway in your Facebook Status (Your business page is ok). Try to Tag LOL&C by putting a @ right in front of Living on Love and Cents
This Giveaway will end 5/18/11 11:59 PM CST
“Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”