Happy New Year everyone! I hope your holidays were wonderful. I can not believe it is time for making goals again! I was looking back at my goals for 2011 and happy to see that I DID reach some of my goals and others I did not reach. The big goal that I reached was quitting my job and becoming a full time mom. Some things I really forgot about and did not make it a priority, while others are now a part of my routine now.
Did you make goals? Did you reach any of them?
I like goals because they give you something to work toward. This year I want to really focus on this site and making it what YOU want it to be. I want a community of mom that are hear to help each other. That is why I need your help!
Over the last year I started new topics and series. I want to know which to start again, continue, or stop. Also, I want to know what giveaways you would like to see more of. So PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS below letting me know your thoughts.
Here are a few things I need help with:
- Do you enjoy any of the following weekly topics : Dating on a Dime, Recipes for Busy Moms, Fun and Frugal Crafts for Kids?
- Suggest a NEW topic you would like to see more of.
- What giveaways would you like to see this year?
- What review items do you want to see: baby items, for kids, furniture, toys, clothes, things for moms, home decor,etc.
- Do you miss the weekly store deal posts?
- Do you miss Diaper Deals Post?
- Do you like posts about free offers and samples?
This year is about YOU and creating a blog that YOU and ME both love! Thank you for your thoughts, advice and suggestions.
Lastly thank you so much to all of my loyal readers! You all add so much joy to my life! I have made some incredible friends through blogging. Thank you very much for all of your support!