- Zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon Garlic
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup water
Working in batches, place the breaded zucchini slices in the hot oil and fry until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain on a paper towel lined sheet tray and immediately season with salt and pepper.
This fabulous recipe is from living on love and cents new contributor Crissy. I am so thrilled to have her join our team!
My name is Chrissy and I blog over at The Taylor House! I love sharing ideas for crafts, gifts, organizing and cleaning. I think my favorite posts are the recipes that I try, I love to bake and make yummy treats for my two little boys and hubby!