It is possible to visit Sea World and maintain a budget. Here are some things I did and you can too.
1. Bring your drinks and snacks. You are allowed to bring one 12×12 cooler with drinks and snack sized snacks. No straws are allowed so be sure to remove from juice backs.
2. Use cash to get discovery dollars. This will keep you from over spending by setting a limit. When the dollars are gone you must stop spending.it keeps tracks for you.
3. Bring your own stroller to avoid renting one.
4. Get water from concessions. Not only is it important for your body but it is FREE.
5. Bring everything you need: hats, towels, sun screen, sun glasses, camera, etc to avoid having to buy at the park.
Pay more and save.
There are times when it is worth spending extra to save in the long run. These are some of the best ways to do this.
1. Buy a season pass and save on all products, foods and rentals in the park
2. Buy a season pass and have free parking all season
3. Buy a souvenir cup and get refills for $.99 all season long