It is not secret that I LOVE the Shopper Marketing company Collective Bias® and their blogger community Social Fabric! This has been my favorite blogging community for over 3 years! They have maintained their core beliefs, brand loyalty and love for bloggers through the years as they have grown! In fact this year they were named in Forbes Top 100 Most Promising Companies. I am excited to be a small part of this amazing company. As a cbSocially Support Contract Worker I beam with pride as I help support our bloggers through the fabulous syndication system they have set up! I have not seen any company that values and promotes their bloggers like Collective Bias does!
That brings me to some very exciting new. This is WAY to exciting not to share! This year they are hosting the very first SoFabCon. This Blogger Conference is unlike any you have attended before! It is about YOU THE BLOGGER! “The driving force behind what makes Collective Bias® and our social shopper media campaigns successful is the incomparable power of bloggers and their connections to their audiences.” That is why Collective Bias® is excited to invite you to SoFabCon! What is SoFabCon?
- #SoFabCon has been a vision of Collective Bias® and the Social Fabric community for some time.
- The ultimate educational experience for our SoFab community members as well as Bloggers everywhere!
- A conference that brings brands and bloggers face to face and offers the chance for bloggers to truly hone in on raising their skill level in social shopper media.
- Brands talk to Bloggers: Bloggers can hear from the brands themselves about what they are looking for when they hire bloggers.
- Session that the Bloggers requested: all things web-related, media kit related, and how to do the very best SoFab Shoppertunities.
- Best of all we are taking the brands out from behind the expo booth and put them at the table next to you, so you can build a relationship: the most valuable tenant of what we all do.
This conference will be “where social and shopper come together.”
Some of the sessions that have been announced so far are
- How to Monetize Your Blog
- How to Take and Publish Amazing Photos
- WordPress HTML (So that we can understand it!)
- Connecting with Brands
There are many more that you can find at SoFabCon but these are some that I am very excited about! As you may have guessed already…I WILL BE THERE! I would not miss this educational and fun conference! And I want YOU to be there too!
The people behind know that money issue a major issue for MANY Bloggers. They do NOT want this to keep you from attending, learning and growing. So in true Collective Bias® style they rolled out a way for TWELVE BLOGGERS to attend this amazing conference for FREE! YES FOR FREE! (Do I need to mention again how much they love bloggers?)
And in case you are wondering you do not have to be a Social Fabric member to attend. If you would like to apply to be a member you can do so here. (You must be approved to be a part of this group) But because they love ALL BLOGGERS they are offering SIX FULL SCHOLARSHIPS to Social Fabric Members and SIX FULL SCHOLARSHIPS to non Social Fabric Members! I want all of you who have the desire to attend to be able to so here are all the details.
#SoFabCon Contest Info:
Get creative! Use your blog, vlog, and any other medium that you think shows your creativity. Show us how talented you are! In your entry make sure to include why you want to come, what the experience would mean to you, and what the experience will empower you to do AFTER the conference. Be sure to incorporate the following hashtags #LuvSoFab, #SoFabCon, and #cbias
You will be required to fill out a Google form to submit your entry. The Collective Bias® SoFabCon Leadership Team will choose a winner.
What you win!
- 1 Regular Conference Pass to SoFabCon (Friday- Sunday)
- Round Trip Airfare
- Lodging Accommodations (shared room, with individual beds) Check out the hotel– It is SWEET!
- NOW get those creative wheels turning! Make sure you visit the #SoFabCon Contest blog post and read through all of the official contest rules.
If you are a brand interested in getting connected in a powerful way check out more here.
Disclosure: I am NOT receiving any form of compensation from this post. I am simply supporting a company that is always the first to support their bloggers. I wanted to you to know about this opportunity. I am not entering to win!