How To Make Egg Carton Easter Egg Baskets
- Egg cartons cut into singles or doubles
- Acrylic paint
- Foam paint brushes
- Pipe cleaners
- Hot glue gun
- Basket stuffers like grass and candy
- Cut your carton into single or double pieces.
- Set out paint on a paper plate. We used the cheap craft paint from Walmart.
- Paint each piece using a foam brush. Let the kids get creative. Try polka dot or stripe designs or mixing colors. Make it FUN!
- Let dry (They dried fast)
- Cut pipe cleaner in half.
- Place a small dot of hot glue on the inside of both sides of the basket.
- Attach your pipe cleaner handles.
- Fill with Easter grass or shredded paper and candy.
- Enjoy your creation!