Football is now in full swing! We spent Saturday evening watching LSU and Sam Houston State. It was exciting for us since we are from Houston but live near LSU now. We were pulling for both teams. SHHH… don’t tell anyone.
We are football at home people. With two kiddos, going to games would be a crazy idea. It would be expensive, stressful, and just not a good idea. So for now, we watch from the comfort of our living room.
That doesn’t mean we can’t make it exciting. We tailgate in our living room. I whip up easy tailgating recipes and we get in the game mode. This weekend we enjoyed some of our favorite tailgating recipes: no bake oatmeal balls, chips and mango salsa, fresh fruit, brownies, and veggies for me.
I have to share this amazing cookie dough brownie recipe with you. My husband is the genus behind it.
What you need:
- 2 packages of brownie mix + ingredients to make the brownie mix
- 1 package cookie dough (I am sure you could make both from scratch.)
- 9×13 glass dish
3. Open the cookie dough. We used the pre-cut pieces that made it super easy.
4. Space out the cookie dough pieces in on top of the brownie mixture.
5. Spread remaining brownie mixture over the top of the cookie dough. Cover as much as possible.
I was excited to use my new Wilton Armetale Classic Medium Bowl. Isn’t she pretty?
I love that this Classic Medium Bowl is so versitile. I was able to wash and prepare the fruit, put the entire bowl of fruit in the fridge, and pop it out when we were ready. The silver bowl help the cold temperature so the fruit stayed fresh and cold for hours! This bowl can also be put in the freezer. Just make sure you do NOT put it in the dishwasher!
Now I have a very exciting giveaway for you! This giveaway package is valued at $257.25 and includes: Medium Bowl, Pitcher, Cracker Tray, and Handle Tray.