Did you hear the BIG news? If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you have seen that my kids are thrilled about the big news. What is the BIG news? The Great Big Christmas Book by Toys“R”Us is out! You can pick one up today or check out the online version of The Great Big Christmas Book.
This Christmas is like all other years and we are looking for ways to have a huge and fabulous Christmas on a budget. The savings in the The Great Big Christmas Book will help you get more for your money. It is filled with more than $2,000 in savings. Following are highlights of the deals and discounts available at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com, valid from Sunday, November 2 to Saturday, November 22, while supplies last:
- FREE $30 Toys“R”Us Gift Card with the purchase of ANY regular priced Apple iPad **
- FREE NERF Ammo with purchase of ANY NERF blaster priced $9.99 and up – $6.99 value*
- 25% OFF ALL character themed bicycles – prices vary
- SAVE $30 on Imaginarium® Mountain Rock Train Table – Was $149.99; Now $119.99*
- SAVE $10 on ANY regular-priced Disney Frozen doll, playset or role-play purchase of $40 or more – prices vary ***
- SAVE $10 on ANY regular-priced Barbie® doll, playset or role-play purchase of $40 or more – prices vary
- SAVE $10 on ANY regular-priced Monster High® and Ever After High® doll, playset or role-play purchase of $35 or more – prices vary ****
- ONLY $34.99 for Flutterbye™ Flying Fairy Winter Wonderland Light Up Fairy
- ONLY $4.99 for Mickey or Minnie 22-inch Plush Dolls with ANY purchase of $50 or more*
- TWO FOR $30 “R” Super Buy Video Games
****** Quantities limited; no rain checks ** Offer available in-store only. Quantities limited; no rain checks. Promotional Gift Card valid beginning 6 hours after activation and expires 1/31/15, except where prohibited. Limit one Promotional Gift Card per customer per product offer. Offer expires 11/22/14. See card for Terms & Conditions. See store or Toysrus.com/helpdesk for return policy details concerning this promotion. Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPod touch, iTunes and Retina are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries. iPad Air and iPad mini are trademarks of Apple Inc. All rights reserved Apple Is not a sponsor or participation in this promotion*** Excludes Red Hot Deal items**** Brands cannot be combined***** Cannot be combined with any other video game system, video game or video game accessory. Must buy 2 per offer. Selection varies per store.
There is an App for that! The Toys“R”Us Wish List App enables parents to track kids’ wishes. As children stroll through the store, carefully curating their list for Santa, parents can keep track of their little one’s wishes with the Toys“R”Us Wish List app. By downloading the app from the Apple® App Store or Google Play™, parents can turn their smartphone into a scanner, allowing them to scan the barcode of a must-have toy. Once scanned, the toy is then added to a digital Wish List which can be accessed on any smartphone or PC, and shared with family and friends via SMS, email, Facebook and Twitter. Additionally, customers can purchase items from their Wish Lists, right from the app. How awesome is THAT?
PLUS fom Saturday, November 1 to Wednesday, November 26, customers who create a new Wish List using the Toys“R”Us Wish List app or online at Toysrus.com/WishList, will be automatically entered to win a $1,000 Toys“R”Us Gift Card (limit one entry per person). For more information about the Toys“R”Us Wish List app and entry rules surrounding the sweepstakes, visit Toysrus.com/ToyEvents.
More ways to save! To help parents shop and save, Toys“R”Us is offering a variety of compelling programs this holiday season, such as:
- Rewards“R”Us – The new loyalty program from Toys“R”Us enables shoppers to earn more points…faster! Just in time for holiday shopping, existing Rewards“R”Us members and those who sign up in-store or online at Toysrus.com/myrewards receive $5 in “R”Us Rewards for every $125 spent. In addition, “R”Us credit cardholders, or those who enroll (subject to credit approval), will be able to earn 10% off in-store every Saturday in November and 10% off in-store every Thursday throughout the holiday season. Plus, all Rewards“R”Us shoppers will be privy to exclusive pre-Black Friday deals and discounts.
- Price Match Guarantee –Toys“R”Us will match a competitor’s advertised price on identical items when customers present a local competitor’s print ad or their website showing the item available for less. For more information, please visit Toysrus.com/PriceMatch.
- Free Online Layaway – Toys“R”Us has expanded its omnichannel capabilities with the introduction of online layaway, giving customers the ability to create layaway orders at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com, make subsequent payments either in-store or online and choose to pick up their order in a local store or have it delivered right to their home. This offering is in addition to the company’s in-store layaway program. Toys“R”Us will once again offer FREE layaway for the holiday season, waiving the $5 service fee generally associated, now for both online and in-store layaway orders.
- Free Store Pickup – Toys“R”Us offers a ‘Buy Online, Pick Up In Store’ option, which allows customers to shop online from wherever they are and pick up the ordered item at their local Toys“R”Us store in an hour or less. Full program details can be found at Toysrus.com/Pickup.
- Free Shipping – On Toysrus.com, the company offers free shipping on purchases of $49 or more every day. For more information about this offer, customers can visit Toysrus.com/FreeShipping.
- On Saturday, November 8, customers will have an opportunity to try out the all-newSkylanders Trap Team game at dedicated Xbox One™ kiosks and tablets within the store.
- On Saturday, November 15, customers who visit their local store will delight in testing some of the most popular action-packed toys from Hasbro®, including NERF Demolisher,NERF Rebelle Secret Agent Bow, TRANSFORMERS Age of Extinction Mega 1-Step Bumblebee Figure and more.
- On Saturday, November 22, Little LEGO® builders of all ages are encouraged to visit their local store where they can build and display a LEGO winter scene masterpiece for all to see. Additionally, shoppers will enjoy a number of LEGO-themed giveaways (while supplies last).
Those planning to attend the events are also encouraged to #PlayItForward in support of the company’s 11thyear of partnership with the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation. Parents and children will have the opportunity to help fulfill the Christmas wishes of local kids in need by taking and sharing a “selfie” as they donate a toy into the collection bins in Toys“R”Us stores. For every photo shared on social media using #PlayItForward, the company will double the giving and donate an additional toy to Toys for Tots (or the equivalent cash value) up to $150,000 worth of toys. For more information about the special activities that attendees can take advantage of during “Ultimate Wish Saturday” events, customers can visit Toysrus.com/ToyEvents.
Time to shop! Tomorrow I am heading to Toys“R”Us to show you how far you can stretch your money.Help me help you…
Who are you shopping for this year?
What are the top toys on your kids’ Christmas lists?