You guys! I got an Instant Pot for Christmas! I have been wanting one for months! I could not wait to get started cooking in this baby! So for Christmas Eve dinner I made these easy low carb Chicken wings in the Instant Pot. They were amazing!
I set out 3 bowls with different sauces so everyone could coat their wings in whatever sauce they desired.
- 5 pounds frozen chicken wings
- 1 can 14.5 ounces chicken broth
- Wing sauces of choice
- Put instant pot in keep warm
- Pour 1 can in the instant pot
- Add 2.5 pounds frozen chicken wings to the pot
- Close the lid
- Set manual 10 mins
- It will take a few mins to come to pressure then the timer will set and count down 10 mins.
- Turn the valve to quick pressure release
- Once the pressure is fully released open the pot.
- Transfer the wings to a foil lined pan.
- Place in the oven on broil for 7 mins.
- Take out and flip wings.
- Place in the oven for another 7 mins.
- Place the wings in a platter.
Once cooled add your wings to separate bowls with your sauces of choice and coat well.
You can eat them plain as well for a lower carb option.
Place the rest of the wings back in the pot in the same broth. And follow the steps above.