Thinking of getting a new car? I am so excited to share everything you need to know about the Kia Sorento! We had the opportunity to drive the 2017 Kia Sorento on our recent road trip to Louisiana and I had to share about all of my favorite features!
Kia’s popular SUV offers refined utility and advanced technology, as well as a new convenience package for greater flexibility – the LX Cool & Connected Package. In addition, a third-row seat is now standard on all 2.4L AWD and 2.4L LX AWD models.
Here is everything you need to know about the Kia Sorento!
- Lane Departure Warning:
- Advanced Smart Cruise Control
- Blind Spot Detection
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Rear Parking Assist System (RPAS)
- Full 360 view of car when backing up
- 3rd row seating
- 2nd-row 40/20/40 split-folding seats
- 3rd-row 50/50 split-folding seats : PLENTY of room for the whole family!
- AM/FM/CD/MP3 audio system and SIRIUS® Satellite Radio
- Auxiliary and USB audio input jacks, Rapid charge USB ports (2), 110 volt power inverter: Stay charged up on the go no matter what your device! There is a way to charge up all your items!
- Integrated Memory System (IMS) for driver’s seat and outside mirror position
- 2nd-row sunshade screen
- Rear air conditioning controls
Other awesome features:
- Push-button start with Smart Key
- Smart (hands-free) Power Lift Gate
- Space for luggage and extra space when the third row seating is put down. Or you can put down half of the third row to still utilize that seating. That is what we did!
It is easy to see why we can’t get enough of our Kia Sorento! It is the safest car I’ve ever been in and it is gorgeous both inside and out! Plenty of room for the whole family without the fighting that comes with kids sitting too close to one another.