I am a wife, mom of 2, Christian, business owner, website owner and editor, social enthusiast, contributing writer for multiple sites, media management consultant and proud Texan.
I am passionate about helping customers and brands connect in a manner that will create a life long loyalty. I have a positive and personal approach that reaches the hearts of customers like me. My work reflects my mission to spread good and help other businesses grow beyond what they could have imagined.
- Online Advertising
- Online Media Promotions
- Business Development
- Technical Writing
- Human Resources
- Blogging Platforms WordPress and Blogger
- Blog Promotion and Professional Practices
- HTML and coding
- Media monitoring (Facebook and Twitter)
- Online engagement
- Video Creation and Publication
- Content Creation and Management
- Social & Blogger Networking
- Group Leader
- Project Coordinator
- Twitter Party Host and Co Host
- Facebook Page (Manage, Maintain, Grow, Encourage Conversation)
- Stay up to date on the latest terms and methods of promotion on Facebook
- You Tube
- Pinterest (Management, Promotions & Maintenance)
- Stumble Upon
- Generate and report stats for Facebook and Twitter
- Turn-key conversational media management
- Google Hangout Host
- Positive & Outgoing Personality
Previous Company Partnerships:
I have represented and promoted companies for over 7 years through online media. My experience includes local event coverage, blog contributor and item/ company promotion.
- Collective Bias Campaign Leader
- Autism United Weekly Contributor
- TOMS Shoes Back to School Drive in Houston TX Coverage
- Gotta Love Chevy Houston (videos for marketing, twitter promoter, blog posts on Chevy Houston’s Blog and Living on Love and Cents)
- Houston Movie Premier Coverage
- Ikea Houston Promotion (through online campaign)
- Houston Area Cadillac Dealer Association Charity Representative (Cure Duschenne was led to victory)
- Conagra Blog Contributor and Promoter of new site
- Colgate Building Smiles Tour Coverage and Featured Blogger
- Murphy USA Blog Contributor
- Just Between Friends Resale Event in Houston Coverage
- US Family Guide Event Blogger and Promoter
- SeaWorld San Antonio Wildside Blogger
- Behind the Scenes of The Busiest Mom Bloggers Houston Culture Map
- Family Meals as a Child Hunger Ends Here Blogger Correspondent
- Colgate Building Smiles: Bright Ideas Mom
- KSBJ Talk Show with Kim Weir
- Houston Martin Luther King Parade
- VP of Accounting Garrett Trucking (9 years)
- Human Resources Transwood Logistics (2 years)
- Website Owner: Blogger and WordPress (January 2010-present)
- Head Writer and Editor at Inspiring Momma: (January 2010-present)
- Online Advertising for bloggers and brands through posts, ad space and creative online media promotions. (January 2010-present)
- Twitter Host for Collective Bias (September 2012-January 2013)
- Online Content Creator for Autism United.(August 2012-February 2013)
- Campaign Leader for Collective Bias: (September 2012-December 2012)As a Campaign Leaders I work with the Social Fabric Community to evaluate influential social media professionals and assign the chosen members to represent a campaign. I work as the blogger liaison and monitor each participant’s posts as well as field any questions or issues that may arise. The Campaign Leader works to ensure campaign objectives are met. My last campaign included 35 bloggers over in a 6 week period to spread social awareness and promote sales of our client. I have lead social marketing programs for companies including Unilever and Shawn White.
- Social Media Management Consultant: Collective Bias cbSocially (November 2012-March 2014) cbSocially is the syndication team that provides turn-key conversational media management, monitoring, and engagement for brand and retail clients. We use channels to syndicate client and Collective Bias brand content. At this time we manage over 30 channels that have a total reach of over 10 million per month.
- Facebook Management: Collective Bias cbSocially (November 2012-March 2014) Managed 3 business pages. Create content for and schedule posts weekly. Create graphics to use on the page. Engage and respond to issues.
- Twitter Management: Collective Bias cbSocially (November 2012-March 2014) Managed 4 Twitter handles. Create content for and schedule tweets weekly. Engage on each handle and respond to issues immediately.
- Community Coordinator for Collective Bias: (March 2014 – October 2014)
- Sr. Community Coordinator for Collective Bias: (October 2014 – Present) Collective Bias’ innovative Shopper Social Media™ platform connects authentic, real-life influencer content with key audiences to impact results at a particular retailer. At the forefront of influencer marketing and measurement, Collective Bias’ proprietary data and technology enables influencer selection and management, resulting in campaigns that drive true engagement and impact sales for leading brands across multiple verticals. Social Fabric® is Collective Bias’ hand-selected community of over 5,000 shopping-focused influencers. My duties include managing Campaign Leaders and being an advocate for Social Fabric Members. I work closely with bloggers to ensure that the clients needs are met. I have worked with clients including Johnson & Johnson, American Greetings, Nestle, Mondelez, and many more. Campaigns range from 15 influencers to over 150. I have managed both Instagram Influencers and Bloggers to bring a client’s products to life for their followers and as a result increased awareness and purchases. I am responsible for the day to day interaction and management of our bloggers and Campaign Leaders and we work together to create successful campaigns. I help manage our Facebook Group as well as our private Forum. Translate client goals and objectives into digital strategy and execution. Lead client communication on social campaigns and deliverables within larger strategic team. · Support team members in the overall execution of client strategy. Stay abreast of social platform updates, social trends, and best-in-class social media campaigns. Understand and adhere to FTC and agency guidelines related to the proper use of social media and appropriate disclosure practices
I manage 1 the Facebook Page and Private Facebook Group for our Church.
Working Via Blogs: Marketing Via Blogs: Why Companies Should Want to Work With Bloggers
email@example.com | 832-544-3269
Connect with me on