There are so many FREE things to do in Gonzales Texas
There are so many FREE things to do in Gonzales Texas.
- Visit the Jail Museum
- Visit the largest private collection of guns in the US (includes lots of military memorabilia) at the Robert L. Brothers Memorial Library.
- Visit the Memorial Museum for so many amazing pieces of history!
- Visit the many shops
- Go antique hunting (Check out Gonzales Emporium on St. Paul St.)
- Go dancing or sing Karaoke (Check out the Long Branch Saloon)
- Find a ghost tour. We found one for free and joined in. Check out the jail museum. They have a waiting list for ghost tours.
- Go see the original Cannon at the Memorial Museum
- Go on a driving or walking home tour. The homes are amazing! Grab a map at the visitor’s center. They also provide guided tours.
- Check out the Texas Heroes Square and have a picnic on the grounds.