Who loves cinnamon rolls? I do! They are my favorite breakfast item closely followed by French toast! If you have guests coming over last minute or need an easy treat to take to a brunch this is the recipe you want to make. It only takes a few minutes and a few ingredients to make but it will taste like it took hours to make. These Super Easy Semi Homemade Cinnamon Rolls are gooey and sweet and hit the spot!
Super Easy Semi Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
All you need is
- 1 can of refrigeratedd crescent rolls
First you will roll out your crescent rolls. I used a little bit of flour to help. You could also us the crescent roll sheets but they are a little bit more expensive.
Make your cinnamon sugar mixture by combining 1/2 cup sugar and 3 Tbsp of cinnamon. This will be more than you need for 1 can of dough. It was how much I used for 3 cans.
After you have the mixture ready and dough rolled, you will spread the sugar mixture all over the dough.
Next you will roll up the dough. Once rolled up I used a brush and covered with the melted butter. Seal the ends once wet.
Slice the dough into 1 inch pieces and place on baking sheet or dish.
Bake at 350 for 18 mins.
Once it is done cover with your icing / frosting of your choice. Homemade Butter Cream frosting or straight out of the container!
Store in freezer for later or enjoy hot and fresh from the oven!
Easy Semi Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 Oven You could do Air Fryer but will need to adjust your settings to reflect the Air Fryer settings and recommendation.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 can Frosting
- 1 can Crescent Rolls or Dough Sheets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- Roll out the crescent rolls from the can
- Make your cinnamon sugar mixture by combining 1/2 cup sugar and 3 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- Spread the mixture on the dough from end to end
- Roll the dough up
- Brush melted butter on the outside and seal the ends
- Cut the roll into 1 inch sections
- Add to baking sheet or pan
- Cook for 18 mins
- While hot spread the icing on the top