Through mysterious footage captured on an old malfunctioning video camera, Sinclair High School’s star quarterback, Tyler McFarland, learns that some of his teammates have been bullying Cory Walker, a troubled new transfer student. Aware that sharing this information with the coach might get his friends kicked off the team and ultimately cost the school the state championship, Tyler must choose what’s more important: winning or doing what’s right.
As these events unfold, the camera also reveals more surprising footage to Tyler’s kid sister Lucy. She learns that Cory has a secret past, unknown even to him. Now Lucy must convince her mom (Faith Ford, Murphy Brown) and family that the camera’s revealing insight is not a product of her imagination as she enlists their help to find the answers Cory so desperately needs. It’s a compelling and intriguing story that shows both the challenges and rewards of doing the right thing even when it’s tough to do.
Giveaway Time! You will win this cute tin with popcorn, candy and a DIGITAL CAMCORDER!
- Open to US only
- Leave one comment per entry
- You must do the mandatory entry! All others are extra but increase your chances of winning.
- Like Living on Love and Cents on facebook
- Sign up for here and accept the Free Updates from Living on Love and Cents
- Follow Living on Love and Cents via Google Friend Connect (Check the right side bar and click follow)
- Enter this same giveaway at any of these blogs. Leave 1 comment/entry for each of the blogs that you enter at. This Mama Loves Her Bargains | A Moms Take | Our Kids Mom
Easy Daily Entries (Come back and leave a comment each day) You can do each method once per day.
- Follow @loveandcents on Twitter and Tweet -You can use this tweet:
#Win #FieldofVision prize pack with digital camcorder from @fmnib #FamilyMovieNight @loveandcents http://tinyurl.com/3uyqr25 #contest
This Giveaway will end 7/2/11 11:59 PM CST
“Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”