For our spring break we stayed fairly local and explored Texas. As you know the right or wrong car can either make or break your vacation! Am I right?
So I was so excited to be exploring Texas in the new 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander! It was a 5 out of 5 stars in our eyes in comfort, safety, and convenience! I am excited to tell you all about it in this 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander review.
Just a few of the impressive standard features of the 2019 Outlander ES are: a 7” touchscreen audio system with rearview camera, Bluetooth capability, front dual-zone climate control with AC vents for the rear seats, 3rd Row Seating, available All-Wheel Control and more.
Our Outlander visited College Station, Texas and made some fun stops along the way. Here she is on campus at the Softball field and Football field.
Safety features that I love:
- Easy Cruise control controls on the steering wheel
- Adaptive Cruise Control system uses radar technology to judge distances between you and the vehicle ahead, helping you maintain a safe driving distance. If the car moves out of your lane or goes beyond your set speed, the system will resume your set speed.
- Rear Cameras offer a bird’s-eye view of your Outlander in addition to a wide-angle view, helping to show what’s directly behind you.
- Blind Spot Warning and Lane Change Assist alerts you when a vehicle is in or approaching your blind spot. If your turn signal is on, the warning light on the corresponding mirror will blink and the system will beep three times to alert you that it is unsafe to change lanes.
- With the LED Auto High Beams you don’t have to worry about switching between low and high beams when driving because the Outlander’s LED Auto High Beam Headlights will do the work for you by automatically adjusting between the brightness levels depending on the surrounding light.
- The Forward Collision Mitigation system utilizes both laser radar and camera technology to determine if a frontal collision with a vehicle or pedestrian is imminent. If so, it warns the driver with audible and visual signals, and automatically applies moderate to emergency braking to reduce the severity of the collision and, if possible, prevent the collision.
More things to love:
I LOVE the sunroof! Who doesn’t?!
All the room! Comfort and space for everyone!
Passengers will be well-cooled (or heated) by the dual air outlets while the rear USB makes sure mobile devices never run out of power.
As I mentioned in the video below, the 3rd row has smaller leg room so it is perfect for little ones. My 9 year old loved it! It was just right for him!
There is plenty of room for storage with the 3rd row being used. Or you can put the 3rd row down for more luggage space.
The 2019 Outlander is designed with the suspension, steering, and body to put you in touch with the road for a smoother, safer ride.
The smooth-accelerating CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) is designed to use less oil for even greater efficiency. The gas mileage on this was awesome! I was so impressed!
See my video review of the 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander below:
Check out all the Mitsubishi models here.
This post is brought to you through a partnership with Mitsubishi. All opinions are my own. No compensation was received.
Thank you Mitsubishi for partnering with me! You made our trip safe and enjoyable!
Follow along with Mitsubishi on their social channels: