Budget Savvy Diva has another fabulous recipe to share with us this week! Check out how to make Monkey Bread the FRUGAL way!
Perfect for taking to a brunch or serving to your own family, this yummy pull-apart bread is always a big hit!
4 cans of refrigerated biscuits
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
1 T. cinnamon
3/4 c. butter or margarine
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* Cut biscuits into quarters and coat with an extra mixture of cinnamon and sugar if desired, makes it EXTRA good!
* Melt remaining ingredients together in a small saucepan.
* Place half of biscuit quarters into a greased Bundt pan and sprinkle chopped pecans or raisins on top if you have them on hand.
* Pour 1/2 of butter mixture over the top and repeat with remaining biscuits.
* Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Thank you Sara aks Budget Savvy Diva!