We survived COVID!
After surviving coronavirus aka COVID-19 one thing I knew was how fortunate I was to be surrounded be people who love us and wanted to help! When COVID hit we were so sick and needed so much help. I was happy to accept help. I never ask for help.
Everyone was so creative in the ways that they helped us as we recovered from COVID at home while still maintaining no contact.
Here are a few ways that you can help someone who has covid at home. These ideas are great for those who are recovering at home and you want to help without contact.
- Send a Door Dash, Uber Eats, or other food delivery Gift Card
- Send a gift card for grocery delivery like Shipt (this was a life saver for us)
- Drop off groceries at the front door
- Offer to pick up medications and drop off at the front door
- Make a home cooked meal
- Drop off items that can easily be popped in the oven or microwave to eat
- Order some helpful items on Amazon like hydration drinks or packets, a book, snacks, heating pad, epson salt, essential oils. (They will need things to help with pain and fever)
Do they have kids stuck at home:
- Have snacks delivered
- Have activities or kid’s games delivered or drop off some to help keep them busy
- Call them or text them