These Super Easy Semi Homemade Cinnamon Rolls are amazing! If you have guests coming over last minute or need an easy treat to take to a brunch this is the recipe you want to make. It only takes minutes to make and tasks like it took hours to make. They are gooey and sweet and hit the spot!
All you need is a can of crescent rolls, cinnamon, sugar, butter and icing.
First you will roll out your crescent rolls. I used a little bit of flour to help. You could also us the crescent roll sheets but they are a little bit more expensive.
Make your cinnamon sugar mixture by combining 1/2 cup sugar and 3 Tbsp of cinnamon. This will be more than you need for 1 can of dough. It was how much I used for 3 cans.
After you have the mixture ready and dough rolled, you will spread the sugar mixture all over the dough.
Next you will roll up the dough. Once rolled up I used a brush and covered with the melted butter. Seal the ends once wet.
Slice the dough into 1 inch pieces and place on baking sheet or dish.
Bake at 350 for 18 mins.
Once it is done cover with Butter Cream frosting or frosting of your choice.
Store in freezer for later or enjoy hot and fresh from the oven!
Semi Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 can Frosting
- 1 can Crescent Rolls or Dough Sheets
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- Roll out the crescent rolls from the can
- Make your cinnamon sugar mixture by combining 1/2 cup sugar and 3 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- Spread the mixture on the dough from end to end
- Roll the dough up
- Brush melted butter on the outside and seal the ends
- Cut the roll into 1 inch sections
- Add to baking sheet or pan
- Cook for 18 mins
- While hot spread the icing on the top