Looking for something a little different than grilled or baked chicken. Pull out the Air Fryer and try these easy and delicious Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts!
We are on a low-carb, moderate-calorie diet. We needed something a little different. So out came the Air Fryer! These Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts were so simple and the taste was amazing!
Coat chicken with the oil of choice and add your favorite seasoning. I used canola oil and I used Tony Chachere. Another favorite combination is salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Or you can use whatever spices you have on hand. Get creative!
Wrap bacon strips around chicken. At the end try to tuck under the back on the underside of the chicken.
Add chicken to the air fryer. Tucked bacon side down.
Turn on Manual for 400ºF for 15 minutes.
After 15 mins turn the chicken. Be careful not to untuck the bacon.
Turn back on manual 400 for 10 minutes. Note: Check every 5 minutes because smaller chicken portions will cook faster than large chicken breasts.
Remove and let cool. Add veggies and a side salad if you would like.
I used the Power Air Fryer XL as seen below.
Easy Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast
- 2 tbsp Butter I used Kerrygold
- 4 large Chicken Breast
- 8 Bacon Slices
- 1 tbsp Salt, Pepper, Season It All Or seasoning of choice
- Preheat over to 400°
- Microwave your 2 tablespoons butter
- Add the seasoning to your butter. Eyeball it to your desired flavor.
- Coat each breast in your butter mixture.
- Wrap each breast in 2 slices of bacon.
- Place chicken seam-side down on on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 400° for 30 minutes.
- Switch oven to broil and broil 6 minutes.Flip chicken and broil 6 more minutes or until crispy.