You know sometimes you need a refocus or reboot? It was time for me to get back on track with my health. And I turned to Squeezed Online to help me get back on track. I am excited to share my cleanse with Squeezed Online experience with you. I was sent products in exchange for my post.
So I have done great this year on my journey to lose 100 pounds. But I am human. We all find ourselves slowly falling back into our old ways, right? I know I did! A had a great few months but slowly those cravings started coming back and I was reaching for the things I knew I shouldn’t be reaching for.
So it was time to refocus and get my body back on track for losing weight and living healthier. I turned to Squeezed Online to help me reboot my system and get back on track.
Who is Squeezed Online?
Squeezed Online is a privately owned business that locally serves Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, and Houston. They utilize the widely agreed best juice extraction method. A Hydraulic press exerts an excess of 1000 pounds of pressure to literally “squeeze” the juice out of fruits and vegetables. This method of juice extraction is commonly known as cold pressing, and the return is referred to as cold pressed juice. The process is very delicate, and takes much more time and effort than other mainstream methods of juice extraction. As with many things in life, the best products are meticulously crafted to attain the best results. Our methods produce fruit and vegetable juice that retain more vitamins, minerals, and nutrients than most other forms of juicing. So we hope you enjoy t he great flavor of our pressed juice, the deep cleanse of our juice detox, and that your body enjoys the nourishment even more.
How does it work?
First you need to spend some time on their website. Do the quiz to find out which cleanse, what length of time, and which extras are right for you. They deliver 7 days a week by 6 a.m. in the Houston, Austin, Dallas, and San Antonio areas. Nationally, deliveries are made via FedEx on Tuesday-Fridays between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m. For local orders, our deadline for next day delivery is 2pm. For all orders in Houston, Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and adjacent areas, they will be delivered in an insulated cooler bag by 6am. The cooler bag will be left on your doorstep. They will not knock or ring the doorbell. All deliveries to all other cities will receive a cold insulated shipment via FedEx .
What should I expect?
(typical results are listed below)
- Day 1 It is similar to the first time back in the gym after taking time off. One day should help get the body back on track. A one day cleanse is good for maintenance after reaching a desired goal. It is also a great way to sample the program.
- Day 2 For most, the second day is the toughest of the entire regimen as the body fights heightened withdrawal from normal eating habits. Two days of cleansing is also recommended for maintenance, or for first timers that are nervous about being able to complete three days or more.
- Day 3 The third day is when the body typically adjusts to the cleanse. A majority of the toxins and waste in the body have now been expelled. Each sip of juice sends a heightened burst of energy into the system. With a near empty digestive system, the body feels rejuvenated, many sleep much better, and the body uses the saved energy from the lack of digestion towards other physical activity. This is generally considered to be the easiest day of the detox.
- Day 4 Completion of the fourth day starts to realize even greater benefits. Cleansing continues internally as well as penetrating deeper into the skin. Unhealthy eating habits, food addictions, and cravings are are starting the process of being reversed
- 5 days or more Most are now fully in tune with their body. Not all has been cleansed in 4 days or less. Further benefits are realized with each added day, and creates the best chance to retain long term healthy lifestyle changes. Many that complete this regimen can truly say that they have accomplished a lifestyle change. Besides further physiological benefits, many now enjoy an elevated spiritual experience with advanced mental and emotional benefits.
Getting started on the Cleanse
If this is your first cleanse, have no fear! They make it so easy!
They have labeled the bottles in order that they should be consumed. Each day there will be 5 bottles. Drink bottles A, C, and E as you would eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Drink bottles B and D as you would take in a snack in-between meals. Example:
- 1A – Breakfast
- 1B – Mid morning snack
- 1C – Lunch
- 1D – Mid afternoon snack
- 1E – Dinner
- Cashew Milk (if purchased) – After physical activity, otherwise, last one of the day.
You will also consume water! Lots of water! They recommend a gallon a day.
It wasn’t bad at all! I felt like I wanted food, but chose water instead when those cravings hit. The taste was different but not bad! I purchased the cleanse with more juice than vegetables and I recommend that if you are just starting a cleanse. The taste is different that what I am used to, but I really enjoyed my day! I also noticed that each time I felt overwhelming need to snack, it was time to drink again! With 5 – 6 bottles a day you are drinking your juice often. Which I loved! I did not feel tired or cranky as I do with some “diets”. I felt like I gave my body a reboot! It feels so good!
Squeezed Online Coupon Code
So whether you are looking to lose a few pounds or just get back on a healthier track and feel your body with goodness, like me, Squeezed Online is your answer! And I am so excited to share a discount code with you! Use coupon code momma15 and you will receive a 15% discount at check out. Go here now to check it out!
So tell me what would you choose? 1, 2, 3, 4, days or go big with 5, 6, or 7? Would you prefer the more fruit or more veggies? Share in the comments.