I am so excited to have some of my friends starting on the Advocare 10 day cleanse, which is also the first 10 days of the Advocare 24 day challenge. Here are some Advocare 10 day cleanse dos and don’ts that will help you lose weight! This is all about Spring Cleaning for your body. It is also known as an oil change for your body. It is a gentle way to cleanse your body and restore the good stuff to your gut. Most lose weight on the cleanse. In fact, that is where I lost MOST of the weight.
- Use the virtual coach. It is free. You can use it everyday and get recipes, tips, and help to guide you through the cleanse.
- Use the booklet that comes with the cleanse.
- Use the first part of the 24-day-challenge-daily-guide.
- Drink clear liquids such as water, herbal teas, diluted fruit juices and SPARK!
- Avoid fried, heavy foods, junk foods and fast food.
- Avoid dairy. They recommend that because dairy contains sugar and can help feed your gut with toxic waste instead of flush it out.
- Do not take thermogenics (MNS® color packets, ThermoPlus® and AdvoCare Slim®) when using Herbal Cleanse. All other AdvoCare products may be continued but should be taken several hours after consuming Fiber Drink.
- Herbal Cleanse should only be used once every 90 days.
- Stick to the guide and the foods that are suggested.
- Whole grains
What is included in the 10 day cleanse:
Probiotic Restore Ultra: This is included with the herbal cleanse kit, but you can also purchase this on it’s own for benefits. This probiotic fills your gut with GOOD bacteria, helps strengthen and support our immune system, supports intestinal health and function, aids in digestion and enhances your weight loss program.
Fiber Drink: This helps move the waste material through the digestive tract while cleaning out your intestinal tract to support improved nutrient absorption. You take the Fiber drink on days 1-3 and 8-10. Each serving contains 10 grams of soluble and insoluble dietary fiber. Fiber Drink also helps move the toxins and waste material through the digestive tract while scouring your intestinal tract to support improved nutrient absorption.This is included with the herbal cleanse kit, but you can also purchase this on it’s own for benefits. I LOVE the FIBER! It keeps me regular! YAY!
Herbal Cleanse Tablet: The Herbal Cleanse tablet provides herbal extracts that help rid your body of the impurities that may be obstacles to achieving better health.One ingredient, senna leaf extract, is known for its use to relieve occasional constipation, as well as to encourage the movement of waste through the intestinal tract. Take on day 1-7.
- Beet root powder and wheat grass juice are included to aid in the reduction of metabolic by-products in the blood and liver.
- Cranberry juice powder helps cleanse impurities from the kidneys and aid in excretion through the bladder.
- Milk thistle extract, which has the active component silymarin. Silymarin has been traditionally used to aid in eliminating toxins from the liver and is also an excellent hepaprotectant and antioxidant.
- Echinacea, astragalus, garlic, zinc and vitamin C help support the immune system.
- B-vitamins to help maintain energy levels during the detoxification period.
- Herbal Cleanse Tablet: Senna extract, cranberry juice powder, burdock extract, astragalus extract, milk thistle extract, schisandra extract, beet powder, odorless garlic powder
- ProBiotic Restore™ ULTRA: Probiotics (Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidum) fructooligosaccharides, artichoke leaf extract, beta-carotene, zinc
- Fiber Drink: Fiber blend, both soluble and insoluble, including gum acacia, guar gum, cellulose, oat bran, fruit pectins and psyllium seed
- If you purchase with the 24 day challenge, you will also receive the Omega Plex. It is amazing.
- The Catalyst is a remarkable product to help protect your muscle during the cleanse. It peels the FAT!
Let me know if you have any questions. For complete information, visit the Advocare 10 day cleanse page.