Clare Crawley was named the next Bachelorette on Good Morning America on Monday. Generally, the next Bachelor or Bachelorette is chosen from the contestants who competed on the previous season of The Bachelor or Bachelorette. Bachelor Peter’s season is not over yet, but it seems they have chosen to go way back and not use someone from this season to be the next star.
So Claire made a big impression on Bachelor Nation back in 2014. She was on Juan Pablo’s season. If you had the “pleasure” of watching that season I am sure you are cringing right now! Juan Pablo was considered one of the worst Bachelors EVER!
Clare fell in love and made it to the final two women. At the finale she did a 180 and decided she hated him! She told him off, saying, “I would never want my children to have a father like you.”
But that wasn’t the end of Clare, or Clare AND the Bachelor world. She went on to be in Bachelor in Paradise twice with no luck. However, she was entertaining. Just google Claire talking to raccoons.
Then we saw her again on The Bachelor Winter Games in 2018 where we thought she found her person in Benoit Beauséjour-Savard.
That didn’t work out.
Here are so fast facts about Clare:
- She is 38 (Definitely older than the average Bachelorette)
- She is fiesty and says her thoughts
- She REALLY wants love!
- She was on Juan Pablo’s season of The Bachelor in 2014. She was in the final 2
- In 2018 after the Bachelor Winter Games she got engaged to Benoit Beausejour-Savard
- She is a hairdresser and loves it
- She is from Sacramento, California
- She has a history of liking the guys with an accent
Clare Crawley will head back to the Bachelor mansion when “The Bachelorette” premieres MONDAY, MAY 18 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. This should be an interesting season!