Disclosure: I received product in exchange for my post.
My daughter is playing softball and little man LOVES to play outside. The only trouble with that is that it is so hot outside. It is so hard to make sure that the whole family stays hydrated.
It is important that we are drinking, but it is equally important WHAT we are drinking!
So for me having flavors to add to our water is the answer!
Leading nutritionists like Nutrition Stripped author McKel Hill and fitness experts including Biggest Loser’s former trainer Kim Lyons swear by rehydrating products like True Citrus—a unique line of crystalized, clean-labeled Lemonades and Limeades (sweetened and unsweetened)—that make drinking water taste better. In fact, an independent survey by a major California university found a 61 percent increase in water consumption with daily use of True Citrus zero-calorie, unsweetened products.
- Made with real citrus juices and oils
- Sweetened with stevia and a touch of sugar
- 10 calories per stick packet, 1 gram of sugar
- Available in convenient on-the-go stick packets and a 2-quart size
- Available in seven different flavors:
- True Lemon® Original Lemonade (best-seller)
- True Lemon® Raspberry Lemonade (best-seller)
- True Lime® Black Cherry Limeade (best-seller)
- True Lime® Limeade
- True Orange® Mango Orange
- True Lemon® Peach Lemonade
- True Lime® Watermelon Aqua Fresca
I love that True Citrus is sweetened with stevia and just a touch of sugar. And at only 10 calories, this is an easy choice for me and my family.
How do you keep the family hydrated during the hot months? Be sure to visit True Citrus for more info on the amazingly delicious hydrating drinks for your family.