- 1-3/4 cups Almond Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 bananas mashed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- dash of cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, then add the almond milk and vanilla extract and mix.
- Add the other ingredients.
- Mix until smooth.
- Heat a large skillet just above medium heat and add just enough coconut oil to lightly coat the pan.
- Measure out ¼ cup of batter and pour into the skillet.
- Cook until the sides of the pancakes firm up and a bubble or two escapes from the top, about 3 to 4 of minutes.
- Carefully flip the pancakes (these are a little more fragile than wheat flour pancakes), cook an additional 45 seconds to 1 minute then repeat with remaining batter.
Paleo Pancakes Recipe Tips:
Keep them small.
They are fragile, be very careful!
Add more flour if you want thicker pancakes.
Don’t rush them.
THEY SMELL AMAZING!
Makes small pancakes