If you like easy meals on weeknights, you will love this Easy Oven Baked Parmesan Steak and Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner.
So I needed to make a large portion so I used 2 pans but you could certainly use one pan to make this dinner.
I used thin steaks, roasting potatoes, mushrooms, and asparagus, along with lots of seasonings.
Easy Oven Baked Parmesan Steak and Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner Ingredients
- Thin steaks
- vegetable oil (or any oil)
- Non stick spray
- Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- minced onions
- steak seasoning of choice
Easy Oven Baked Parmesan Steak and Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner Directions
- Start with the veggies. Chop the roaster potatoes or potatoes of choice into slices. For larger potatoes, I would do cubes.
- Cut the ends off asparagus
- In a bowl add your potatoes, about 2 tablespoons of oil, A few sprinkles of pepper, salt, garlic powder, minced onions. Add more or less as you prefer. Toss well to coat all potatoes evenly.
- Do the above again to your mushrooms and asparagus
- Add all your veggies to a foil-covered pan (you may want to use nonstick spray as well) and then top with parmesan
- Broil veggies for about 5 minutes
- Slice your steak into thin strips
- Sprinkle with steak seasoning of choice and then drizzle with about a tablespoon of oil
- Take veggies out of the oven and add your steak OR line another pan with foil and add steak to keep them separate. That is what did.
- Add parmesan to the steak and sprinkle more on the veggies if you want.
- Place both pans in the oven on broil for 6 minutes.
- After six minutes remove the steak and flip. This is also a good time to rotate the veggies if needed.
- Add back to the oven on broil for 6 more minutes. (NOTE: I like steak well done and this timing was perfect. If you prefer medium or rare, alter the time to your desired color and taste.
- Remove and let cool. Serve with more Parmesan if you want.